Saturday, January 15, 2011

i heart soup

Since I've started cooking, (my like junior year of college or something? :) some of my favorite things to make are SOUPS!

I can make a mean chicken corn chowder. And my broccoli potato soup is delicious but only costs about 2-3 dollars to make about 10 servings!

This morning, yes I'm up at 5:30 on a Saturday because puppy's bladder doesn't have a snooze alarm, I received a fantastic email. I am subscribed to Lynn's Kitchen Adventures email list. I really recommend her. Even if you don't get the frequent emails, at least stop by now and then. She has some amazing recipes that are delicious yet wholesome and often healthy for your family.
Her recipe index is astonishingly extensive. I used her crustless white chocolate cheesecake recipe for our Christmas Eve dinner and it was a big hit, and the raspberry sauce was superb. Her tips for the process are spot on too. (a water bath is the KEY for most cheesecakes!)

Back to the point, she just posted a list of her favorite soups and man am I excited to try them!

Lynn's Favorite Soup Recipes

She has three, yes THREE, panera bread soup recipes. I am for sure going to be trying many of these soon, so be expecting some "soups on!" posts in the near future!

As for yesterday, I made some cupcakes that were so-so but I will still post the recipe here in the few days.

Have a great weekend! Hope you're sleeping in!

little tuna

No comments:

Post a Comment