Monday, May 9, 2011

Walgreens Deal-io

I have to share some walgreens love this week. 

I have a receipt from this afternoon from my walgreens trip. 

I spent 3.62
Saved 31.46
OH YEA!

I've talked about this before, but I am going to remind you.
If an item is buy one get one free. And you have a buy one get one free coupon for that item, BOTH are free!

Clean and Clear morning burst body wash is buy one get one free this week. In the 3/27 Smartsource insert there is a bogo coupon. 
So I got two body washes priced at 5.99 for free. 

Lysol Toilet bowl cleaner was 2.99 with buy one get one free. I had a 1.00 off two coupon so they were 1.00 a piece. That was in the 4/17 Smartsource insert.

Lays and Rold Gold are on sale 2.00 a piece. Which is a really good price in general! 50% off. 
But in the 5/1 newspaper there was a "moments to save" insert that have 2.00 of 2 coupon.
Since Greg also grabbed an insert from work, I had two of those. 
So I got 4 bags of chips/pretzels for 1.00 a bag

Also carefree liners on sale for a buck and I had a buck off coupon from the 5/8 Smartsource 

Then from last week I still had 3.00 in walgreens bucks (from a slammin deal on toilet paper!)

Again. 
Spent 3.62
Saved 31.46

So go to walgreens and get yourself some amazing deals this week. Cheap chips and free bodywash! 
Get it!

You can check out MoneySavingMom's post for more deals Here if you're interested

Love,
Little Tuna

No comments:

Post a Comment