Sunday, March 6, 2011

MetroMutts Hike

Wow! Sorry for the lack of updates lately! It's been a crazy two weeks. 
I went to the ranger conference in Washington, PA with Greg. It was so fun. Only two nights away, but it was enjoyable to get away! 
There was an outlet mall right next to the hotel. 
So of course while Greg was in meetings...I went shopping! :)

I only got a few things but they were great deals:
A pair of knee high black dress boots originally $90 on sale for $30
A Timberland plaid shirt for Greg originally $60 on sale for $15
and the best deal of the day
Blue Columbia ski jacket originally $230 marked down to $50!! Woo hoooo

It's about that time again for a new ski jacket for me, so I was pumped. 

But we're back now, and Macey is happy to be home. :-) But from what I heard she had a blast at the doggie resort too. 

Also, I start at Mill Creek on Monday! Excited. 

And now, for some fun pictures of Macey's first "MetroMutts" hike.

Mill Creek has a "MetroMutts" program that Greg and I are members of. I think the pictures are pretty self explanatory of what it is. :)



The triple sniff.


Mmm. That's a nice musk.


Yay new people!


Come on old guy! Wanna play!?


Brutus. No really.


This is still manly right?







Gorgeous darling.


Macey being WAY too high strung.




This pretty lady was my favorite!


Look at that face



 






This was Odie :)



And of course snacks for parents and doggies alike.

Greg and I had a great time, and are so looking forward to the other hikes and get togethers! It was fun seeing all the different dogs and meeting other doggie lovers. :) 

Hope you have had a great week! 

Great deals at Walgreens this week! Including Free Pediacare among many others. 

Love,
LT

No comments:

Post a Comment