Thursday, June 2, 2011

The day my puppy got owned.

This one day. Macey and I were happily playing fetch at the park.

 

Hey mom. Look I went and got the ball you threw. Did you see mom? Did you see?  

 

Yay. Ball. 

 

I love it when my ears flop up when I run mom. 


Oh look it's another cute puppy just like me! I bet it wants to play!

 

Um mom? I think this puppy has a different type of "play" in mind that I did.

 

Okay puppy! I've got at least 3 months on you! I can take you any day!


Ow. ow. ow. 


 Waaaah


Only I'm allowed to bite my tail!!

 

Okay. You win.


Mom, if you open the car door I promise I won't run away, I promise I'll jump right in! 


Okay. Okay. Enough of my wussy puppy. As bad as the pictures make it seem, it really was fun and games. Macey has a pretty submissive personality and this puppy was ready to eat her up! 
But they ran for a good half hour having a great ole time :) 
Now for just a few of her better moments in life. 





  


                                                           




                                                               


Uh. Macey...the ball is back there.


The ball Macey! The ball!

 



And that's my puppy. Oh how we love her. 

Things are going well for the Tuna clan. Work is keeping us both busy, but enjoying the heat that has finally come! Planning a camping trip in July that is giving us both something to look forward to. 

I've been playing around with the some great recipes lately, excited to get some new things up here. 
If you missed it, check out my "spring 2011" album on facebook, I posted my latest macro shots. 

Hope everyone is enjoying the beginnings of summer! 

Love,
Little Tuna

No comments:

Post a Comment